Tuesday 1 October 2013

Pinch and a punch, it's the first day of the month!

Happy 1st of October!! :)

I just remembered!!! It's my friend's birthday today!!! :O
I just realised . . . I have no means of contacting her..
It's the school holidays (in which I only have 1 week of it left) and she has no facebook or anything.. and I don't have a phone.. sooo..

Anywaaayys.
Next term.. The year 11's will only have 8 weeks of school, 1 of which is camp.. Sooo it's gonna be really fast paced :(
In order for me to not lag behind, I'm gonna be a good girl and do my English homework already!!! Yay!
Annnnd for english, we're gonna be doing the Scottish play, Macbeth! >:O

Well. I'm a theatre bug so Shakespeare = joy!! :D

I'm gonna go and finish it now.. Soooo.
Bai~!

~Aira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top