Thursday 26 September 2013

Focused too much on the bling-blings and... zombies?!

So. I have officially kind of finally finished making tiny twerks on this blog. I was so distracted by how it looks and stuff. For example, as you can see there are many colours around. I love that. Haha. 

Anyway, instead of wasting my time doing those unnecessary things, I should've completed my resume!!! I've got to hand in one today to a few stores. Despite being a stressed senior student, I desperately need a job. Why? I guess, it gives me reason to procrastinate...?

Haha. Believe it or not, I got higher grades when I had and when I did extracurricular activities. And now since musical AND soccer is finished. I need something to fill that tiny hole in my heart. SOCCER WAS THE BEST!! I had so much fun! 

Oh and the other day.. I went to a friend's birthday party. And guess what the theme was?! Arkham Halloween!! It was the best. Except for one tiny little thing. You know when someone says Halloween or arkham themed, one would think bloody bodies, right!? NOOOOO.. People just had to come in the most fashionable clothes. And me, being me, I came as a ZOMBIE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL. Yes. One that's FULL OF BLOOD. 

Exhibit A: the birthday girl is dressed as Harley Quinn. She made her own dress. *clap* *clap*


Exhibit B: *okay guys! Do your scariest pose!*
Anyhoots. My little sister (2yrs) is sleeping on me right now. And she's making ME sleepy. Yay. 
I'm gonna go now and maybe talk some more later. 

Please gimme some love by commenting down below. 
And P.S. Did anyone else notice those randomly amazing alliterations in this post. Didn't do it on purpose. I swear. 

Gosh, I need friends. 
K Bye. 

~Aira
P.P.S I'll do my resume later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top