Sunday 29 September 2013

My bed has never felt better!

I AM BACK!!!! Travelling has never been my forte. I enjoy it greatly but not my cup of tea σ(^_^;)
I AM HUNGRY!!!
I am hungry, but we are back!! Yayayayayyayayay!!!

I missed out on going out to the movies with my dear friends :'(
And. And. And. Yeah. I don't know what else to say, except that I might be posting some covers soon, I hope..

You guys should definately listen to Kari Jobe and to Sarah Reeves if you haven't yet. They are legit the best. 
I also slept (_ _).。o○ and sang (^O^☆♪ a lot during that long 6 hour car trip. Which kinda made me feel car sick. Haha. (。-_-。)

Okaaaaayyy Imma go play with my guitar and piano.. And test out some new songs by those two...

I'll talk to you guys later! 
Bye~!

~Aira, a happy sushi in bed :)
(Don't mind the makeup. Can't be bothered to get up and move at the moment haha sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top