Saturday 28 September 2013

SET UP... Arranged marriages.

Oh my goodness!!

HELLLLPPPP!!
MUM AND HER FRIEND ARE HOOKING ME UP WITH HER FRIEND'S SON!!

I'm really scared. I feel bad for the son...
Btw, we're at Hervey Bay at the moment. Chillin.

He's not bad looking, but I'm the only one who seems to be kind of engaging in the conversation. I don't think he is interested at all. σ(^_^;)

Oh well. I like someone else anyways. 

Good thing that this wasn't an official arranged marriage. 

This 'experience' kinda just reinforced how much I'd like the other person to take the initiative to start up the conversation or ask me questions for once and actually continue. I know it sounds really really selfish, but it's one of my petty desires.

P.S He still hasn't replied. Which either means 1) he's really not interested. Or 2) he's eating dinner. Or 3) he's been abducted by aliens. I don't know..

~Aira, a maiden in distress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top